Autor: Benumof, Jonathan
1st Edition 2014, 595 p., 196 Ill.., 108 in color, softcover
About the Book:
- Based on flagship teaching activity of the Department of Anesthesiology, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine
- Each case concludes with “Lessons Learned”
- Questions accompanying the cases designed to develop the reader’s clinical acumen
- More than 60 real-life cases covering the broad range of anesthesia practice
The bookpresents more than 60 real-life cases which together memorably and succinctly convey the depth and breadth of clinical anesthesiology. Each chapter includes a case summary, questions, lessons learned, and selected references. Tables and distinctive visual synopses of key teaching points enhance many chapters.
The cases have been selected by Dr. Benumof from the Morbidity and Mortality (M & M) conferences of the Department of Anesthesiology, University of California, San Diego, which he has moderated the last several years, and residents and junior faculty have crafted them into the chapters of this book. Structured in a novel way, the UCSD Anesthesiology M&Ms maximize teaching and learning, and these cases bring that experience right to the reader’s finger tips.
- Case coverage of respiration- and circulation-related problems, obstetrics, neurology, pain and regional anesthesia, pediatrics, outpatient surgery, and special topics
- Resource for anesthesiology and critical care medicine trainees
- Review tool for board certification or recertification
- Fun reading – valuable lessons!
Benumof, Clinical Anesthesiology
- Hersteller Springer Verlag
- Artikelnr. 00521
- Verfügbarkeit 3 -5 Tage
- Netto 119,99€